Glove in deerskin and wool tricot with warm wool lining. Vegetable tanned goat leather on cuff.
- White tailed deer from North America gives a supple and isolating leather with a beautiful grain texture.
- Wool tricot keeps your hands warm during cold, damp autumn days.
- Vegetable tanned goat leather is a natural leather tanned with bark extract.
- Wool linings keeps the hands warm under cold and damp autumn days and gives a good insulation.
- Snap closure keeps the wind out
- Elastic helps the glove to stay in place and protects against cold air.