Smart glove in hairsheep leather with wool lining for autumn and winter. Leather buckle with button. Handsewn.
- Hairsheep is a thin and soft leather with high gloss. The finest hairsheep originates from the high altitude in Ethiopia and is tanned and dyed in Naples.
- Wool linings keeps the hands warm under cold and damp autumn days and gives a good insulation.
- Two adjustable snaps to keep wind out
- Elastic helps the glove to stay in place and protects against cold air.
- To hand sew a pair of gloves takes about two hours. Gives a beautiful and characteristic seam that is also easy to repair.
- Three lines of decorative stitchings on the back of the hand.