A best selling plum thicket pin design, Twilight is crafted with royal blue peacock feathers and black and white guinea feathers. Wrapped and secured with burlap twine.
Thorns from wild plum thickets are foraged, dried, and paired with hand selected feathers by a team of artisans to create a one of a kind statement. Each Brackish Plum Thicket Pin is designed to naturally complement this unique line of bow ties or on its own. They can be worn as a lapel pin, brooch, or hat pin.
- Each Plum Thicket Pin measures approximately 1" wide and 2.875" tall.
- To fasten to your desired garment, a brass eye pin and stopper lies behind each plum thicket thorn.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each Plum Thicket Pin are hand-selected, giving each pin a unique coloring.
- Each thorn is foraged in the upstate of South Carolina by our co-founder himself and each Plum Thicket Pin is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
- We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through www.Brackish.com