The Missoula is named for the northern Montana fly fishing paradise with its numerous trout-filled rivers, streams and lakes. The crew height Missoula is knit with 22-micron US merino wool with half density cushioning in its foot bottom. It is available in three trout inspired designs - rainbow, brook, and brown – which feature the colors of the flashing side of each species around the calf.
- 60% US Merino Wool, 37% US Nylon, 3% US LYCRA Spandex
- Made in USA with US Products
- Light cushion
- Traditional sock height that fits firmly on the lower calf, also known as the daily.
- Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- Medium: 7-9.5 Large: 10-12
- Guaranteed for Life