Charles Joly, world-champion bartender and creator of Crafthouse Cocktails, has teamed up with Fortessa to design a line of bar tools celebrating the bold spirit of handcrafted cocktails. Blending vintage flair with modern ergonomics, these finely made barware tools allow you to craft professional-level cocktails at home regardless of your mixology experience.
- Set includes bar knife, peeler, channel knife and bar board.
- Stainless-steel tools for cutting citrus and other cocktail garnishes.
- Knife handles and bar board are walnut wood.
- Rubber feet on board prevent slipping while cutting
- Made in collaboration with Fortessa, a world-renowned designer of tableware.
- Bar Knife: 9 1/2" long.
- Peeler: 4 1/2" long.
- Channel Knife: 4 1/4" long.
- Board: 11" x 7 1/4".