This talisman reads 'In Lumine Luce' in Latin, which means 'Shine in the Light'. The arm coming out of a crown is symbolic of leadership and achievement. It is holding a sheaf of wheat which represents the fruition of one's hopes and dreams.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- 22" necklace to drop mid chest
- Bronze talisman on black sterling silver curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.