Designed for the game trail and styled for the hunting lodge, the Englewood is a superior sporting sock that crosses over into casual territory with ease. Hidden plait construction provides precise fit and comfortable graduated compression to make the long days easier on your feet, while 100% US-grown wool from American merino sheep regulates temperature and fights odor-causing bacteria. The Elk motif adds a touch of class and outdoor credibility around the hearth.
- 70% US Merino Wool, 28% US Nylon, 2% US LYCRA Spandex
- Made in USA with US Products
- Extended Crew extends firmly to the base of your calf to provide additional warmth and support.
- Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- High-density cushion from top to toe for all day performance.
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- Medium: 7-9.5 Large: 10-12
- Guaranteed for Life